“It is so important for us women to guard the holy covenant of marriage!”
Let’s talk about sex baby!
Today, we’re talking about the S word. Now before you get super turned off by this, let me tell you: THIS IS NOT A COSMO ARTICLE. We are here to talk about the joy and beauty of intimacy and the God-given holy covenant of marriage! AH, what a beautiful thing…
You’ve GOT to know Heidi St. John! She is an incredible woman of faith and one of my dear friends.
Heidi and I got together a little while back and decided that more women need to hear some positive and biblical teachings on sex, romance, and marriage for the busy mom.
We are both SO done with cosmo’s top 6,813 sex moves and articles that tend to get women viewing themselves and sex differently than God designed.
[bctt tweet=”When we try to have ALL of our needs met by our husbands, it pushes Jesus out of the picture.” via=”no”]
Do you relate to any of the following statements?
- You want to have more of a sex drive! You really do! But you just can’t seem to get “there” as often as you would like.
- You used to be that girl! The one who couldn’t keep her hands of her new husband. You two were like little fire crackers at one point! But when you look back, you realize you’ve lost that and you miss “that girl.”
- You find yourself thinking about excuses to tell your hubby when he needs a little action. “Please, I am so tired.” “I don’t feel pretty!” “I’m just feeling out of it.”
- You want to lights OFF. You want to show your husband how much you love him and adore him but “PLEASE DON’T LOOK AT ME.”
- You can’t seem to remember the last hot/crazy night you had with your husband.
If any of these statement relate to you … Thank God, you are in the right place!
It’s time to stop being shamed by the magazine covers and the hot romances in your chick flicks.
This is the real world. Heidi and I are here to talk to you about sex, intimacy, and marriage in the real world!
Every mom knows the struggle of losing the heat after a few kids. Nowhere does it say that the heat has to be over!
[bctt tweet=”We live busy lives but Jesus is the core that pulls us together. ” via=”no”]
Don’t wait any longer! Listen in now to hear from moms who have been there and know the struggle. We aren’t going to give you any embarrassing challenges or unrealistic tips. NO!
We are going to tell you what the Bible says about intimacy and give you the secrets we use to keep things hot and steamy!
PS. We’re going to give away a few tricks we use to get ourselves in the mood and the hubs as well! You don’t want to miss out on this one …
Believe it or not, the things you do for your spouse and yourself every single day determine your night life (if you know what I mean…)
Guys, if you’re having trouble managing your days, you need to get your hands on my Rockin’ Routine eBook. Did I mention it’s totally free?! My routine method has changed thousands of lives! And it could change yours too. Don’t waste anymore time! Start rocking those routines!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- (2:50) Our expectations for our husbands
- (3:40) The role of God in our lives
- (4:00) How you need to start setting your priorities
- (4:30) All about intimacy!
- (5:30) The Cosmo lie
- (6:30) The world’s perspective of sex and why we need to reclaim our identity
- (8:00) OLD perspectives of marriage and sex
- (10:30) For the woman who does not feel tied to their spouse.. Listen!
- (12:30) Leaning in to the word to live freely
- (13:30) God never lets us off the hook!
- (14:20) How to pray when you want to pray for change
- (16:00) Let’s talk about THAT girl …
- (18:40) Listening WITHOUT the voices of Cosmo in your head
- (20:20) Being THAT girl in your current season of life
- (21:20) How your kids will feel about marriage over motherhood
- (25:20) Being intentional for intimacy
- (29:00) Feeling beautiful during intimacy
- (31:50) God designed sex for a beautiful reason!
Be blessed like CRAZY!
Did You Enjoy This Week’s Episode?